Who doesn't want a dish-brush that is long and strong
This dish brush has been in the Seed & Sprout family for a while, we thought it only fair to highlight it on its own because it is fabulous! Did you know most brushes, even ones labelled "eco", use either plastic bristles or animal hair bristles? No thank you!
We want it all natural and with no animal byproducts please. So we made our handles out of sustainable bamboo with 100% plant fibre for the bristles.
Who knew a dish brush could look this classy?!
What you get
1 x bamboo handle dish brush with a removable and replaceable head.
Why we love it
- 100% plant-fibre, non-plastic bristles
- Sustainable bamboo handles with sisal bristles
- Fully vegan
- Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- At the end of its life the head can be removed and placed in your compost
- Perfectly pairs with the dish bar
- Why not add a replacement head to your order to keep your dishes clean for longer?
- 23cm x 5cm (at widest point)
- After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas.
After your order is placed, please allow up to 48 hours for us to process and dispatch your order. We do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation and/or stock availability. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email from us containing your tracking number. All orders are subject to availability.