Slow Down. Breathe. Wash.Rinse.Repeat
Recent events have had us feeling a little concerned for each-other and for the planet. So we worked with our clever soap maker here in Australia to whip up a plastic free alternative to what is really needed at the moment - a natural, effective soap!
This little gem will become your best bud as we all count to 20 and learn how to wash our hands the right way, you know - back to front, upside down, side to side...is that right?
Who knows, maybe some soap could spark social movement? Maybe you'll buy one or two for yourself (one for the bathroom and one to keep in your handbag in a travel tin for when you're out and about). But...maybe you'll buy one to give to someone in need and make them feel good. Is that too much to ask from a soap? Possibly, but it's a start.
What you get
1 x Natural Hand Sanitising Bar, 80g, comes package free
Take a look at our new travel tins if you'd like a plastic-free way to stay clean on the go.
Why we love it
- One bar replaces 3 x plastic bottles of liquid hand soap (300ml)
- It works really well, foams and lathers richly for a deep clean
- Smells great and is easy to use
- Rich in hydrating Coconut Oil for an effective non-drying formulation
- Free from Nasties
- Contains Australian Essential Oils
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Plant Origin Glycerine (Glycerin), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil), Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia Citriodora), Rosmarinus Officinalis ( Rosemary) Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.
- High in naturally antimicrobial Australian Essential Oils:
- Tea Tree,
- Lemon Myrtle,
- Sweet Orange Oil
- Rich coconut oil base keeps your hands feeling hydrated and soft
- Replaces 3.5 x 300ml bottles of liquid soap
6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
Directions for use
Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is 100% compostable.